MyChart Electronic Medical Records
You can view your medical records online with MyChart. MyChart is your secure, online health connection.
With MyChart, you can:
- View your health record (portions are available on mobile, including medications, allergies, immunizations and problem list)
- Request appointments (not available on mobile)
- View your appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Message your healthcare team
- View and print your test results
- Access health education materials (not available on mobile)
To use MyChart, you'll need a MyChart Activation Code from your enrollment letter. Enrollment letters can be obtained at your PacMed provider’s office.
If you have already activated your account or have a new activation code, click here to go to MyChart.
To make your health information more available to you, PacMed now offers MyChart Mobile!
If you have a MyChart account, you can download the app below and securely access your information with your mobile device.
MyChart Mobile Security
MyChart Mobile comes with several security features to help keep your health information secure. These include:
- Forced encrypted connection
- 15-minute timeout after no activity
- Required username and password
While MyChart Mobile comes with these built-in security measures, it's still a good idea to enable security settings on your phone. We recommend these settings to help protect not just your MyChart Mobile app, but all the information on your phone:
- Configure a screen lock using a pattern, PIN or password
- Configure an inactivity lock of “immediately” or of three minutes or less
- Enable local encryption
These few settings will help protect your information if your phone is lost or stolen.